[Rhodes22-list] Your Tax Dollars At Work

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 19 16:23:14 EDT 2005

Now see, THAT argument I can see (not that I agree with it, but I can SEE it). What I can't "see", and what I attribute to "Bush Bashing", is the notion that somehow he invented hiring someone for PR, or that it's inherently wrong.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> stan at rhodes22.com 9/19/2005 2:25:11 PM >>>
you guys are having too much fun

Herb, you know we will defend your right to make your points, no matter what
but the "you people" tact in your e-mail, for some reason makes some of my
old hairs stand on end.

We, on this side of the fence also come in different hues.  I am deep red
from a blue state and have a white streak;  along with being the most
practiced capitalist on this list.  It is not a matter of "get over it".  No
problem with that - lots of experience.  Had to get over McGovern,
Stevenson, Perot and Gore ( to name just a few).  And it is not a matter of
B bashing - "we people" (forgive me) have a long way to go to match the BC
bashing.  It is simply a matter of the end results.  We have already seen
the change from the budget surplus. So we will see what else.   And then
maybe we will all agree.   I'm flexible - just let's look at the bottom line
at the end of the 8 years.

stan/gbi