[Rhodes22-list] Political Reply to Saroj

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 19 21:02:13 EDT 2005

  Saroj said, "I kind of think history is repeating itself in the "let's
treat the U.S. public like mushrooms" department.  Only WE know what's best
for the country and if we have to lie and run a P.R. department to get our
way... too bad! Just don't get caught.  And don't let ANYONE know what is
really going on. We'll tell them only what we want them to hear."
         But Saroj, Bill Clinton did get caught, why did you bring him up
when the original tread was about Nixon?  Are you going to agree with
Clinton saying that what Monica was holding was not what she was holding?

Ed K