[Rhodes22-list] Political Reply to Stan

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 19 21:36:33 EDT 2005

Stan,

       We all already know that you are the enlightened capitalist, however,
please do follow Bill's lead in the way you present facts.

       You stated, "I am deep red from a blue state and have a white
streak".  This is called argument by Half Truth.  You failed to point out
the fact that you learned your politics in no other place than New York City
and not Edenton.

       Maybe it would be better to characterize these alleged political
discussions as fantasy.

Ed K