[Rhodes22-list] Your Tax Dollars At Work

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 19 21:29:01 EDT 2005

Saroj,

My my how you run your own little disinformation campaign. Who on here ever advocated "if we have to lie". Since when is lying and PR the same thing? PR is letting folks know that George Bush is hardly the "moron" some of your friends have made him out to be. Lying is the claim that he was/is.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> saroj at pathfind.net 9/19/2005 5:30:51 PM >>>
Rummy, you really know how to hurt a guy...

Too funny... I can't stop laughing... the snot out of a dead horse provides
quite an image I have to say...

Wasn't Nixon the guy giving the pathetic victory sign as he lamely left
office... he he he  ... now THAT's really dredging... I lived in France and
Canada during that epoch and it was quite interesting to witness the whole
thing through the eyes of another country.  God how ridiculous we looked!

I kind of think history is repeating itself in the "let's treat the U.S.
public like mushrooms" department.  Only WE know what's best for the country
and if we have to lie and run a P.R. department to get our way... too bad!
Just don't get caught.  And don't let ANYONE know what is really going on.
We'll tell them only what we want them to hear.  That's IT!

Saroj