[Rhodes22-list] Political Reply to Hank

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 20 20:56:19 EDT 2005

Hank,

     Thank you for your thoughtful reply.  I would compromise to your
approach with the stipulation that eventually the analysis be made public.

     My point is there are certain others who are not willing to find the
truth.  They already know the truth.  Furthermore, their truth is filled
with the communist rhetoric of the big lie.

     Unfortunately, I think that Bush is using your approach.

Ed K