[Rhodes22-list] Jim White, Bob Weber, Texas Rhodes Owners

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Sep 21 09:00:40 EDT 2005

Jim,

     Notwithstanding Brad's report of the theatrics in New Orleans, you are
a more lightly target.  Are you prepared?  You had your boat out of the
water recently, so I presume that you have a trailer?

     The track with the highest probably puts it the storm going over
Oklahoma and Arkansas.  Bob are you prepared?

     We also have at least two other Rhodes owners in Texas and in the
likely path.  Anybody in direct contact with those guys?

     And the storm will likely give New Orleans a problem in the future if
it dumps a lot of Rain in Arkansas, that would cause flooding of Mississippi
downstream.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA