[Rhodes22-list] R22

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 13:02:24 EDT 2005

Gray,
Sounds like you are a smart man. You have already made the correct decision
by knowing that you want a R22.
Purchasing a recycled boat from Stan at GB has many advantages over
purchasing from a private owner. Finding a used R22 can be as hard as finding  hens
teeth. There just aren't many boats available.
What part of the country do you live and sail in. Oh yes, welcome to the  R22
owners list.
You will soon discover that we are a free wheeling group and we often
discuss non sailing related topics. Don't give up on us, we just get bored from
time to time and amuse ourselves with beating up on other people including
politicians and bureaucrats and even other list members from time to time.  Nothing
is taken personally here. :)

Rummy
Anderson, SC