[Rhodes22-list] Robert Brower

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 22 15:06:51 EDT 2005

Bob,

     I did not know we had another Canadian on the List.  You must be near
the Artic Circle talking about winterizing a boat in the middle of summer.
Maybe you should just bring your boat here.  This is where Rummy keeps his
boat:  www.portmanmarina.com/marina.htm and the sailing is just getting
good.  We now have a slew of BBQ places along Hwy 187, were there used to be
one, we now have three.  Just pick up your tailgate box and go sailing all
day.

     Rummy needs a challenge in his R22, he is getting addicted to racing
big boats.  The next thing we will hear is that he has a portable satellite
dish for navigating close to the buoys.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA

Addendum:  Bob check our water temperature:
www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/