[Rhodes22-list] P - Washington is going to the dogs!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Sep 22 23:26:05 EDT 2005

Brad,

You ain't seen nothin' yet.  These are the provisions people are still
willing to attach their names to.  When they start dealing in the back
rooms, Alaska and Montana will have to get more hurricane protection
money per capita than Texas...

They haven't even bellied up to the trough, yet.

Bill Effros