[Rhodes22-list] P-Horse shit and drinking.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:15:59 EDT 2005

Bill,

I guess Julie Anderson hasn't learn much as well. There are always traffic
jams when they evacuate large cities. The larger the population the bigger
the problem.

She is 45 miles away from Houston, the storm isn't due until tomorrow. Shut
up and keep driving. It sounds like she will be safe. She is whining already
and not a drop of rain. This just goes to show how difficult the task is.

There will always be problems with an evacuation of this size. You don't
seem to understand this. Nothing iis perfect. People are free to  leave when
ever they want. You don't have to wait for a government order.

Wally