[Rhodes22-list] P-NO Water Flooding Back In

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 23 14:10:08 EDT 2005

Bill,

Honest answer:

Yeah, I really can't argue with that.

Self perpetuating jobs is the goal of most gov't employees, is it not??

I never really argued whether the levees were built right or not. I simply said that the budget cuts that were made *this year* would have made very little difference in the outcome. The areas that turned out to be the problem were not the areas that were even planned for renovation or improvement.

Rik