[Rhodes22-list] Baja Trip (at last) days 1-5

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Sep 25 09:48:53 EDT 2005

Um, Chris,

I've just started reading your journal, so I don't know if you clear
this up later, but if you are on your radio asking for help, and you say
the name of your sailing vessel, and the Coast Guard asks you to please
"Spell That" -- what do you say?  In Alpha-Bravo-Charlie?

Back to your journal...

Bill Effros

PS -- Bruce Greenwald transliterated.