[Rhodes22-list] Broken Goose Neck Pictures

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 25 22:45:21 EDT 2005

Attached are three pictures of my broken gooseneck, one of the gooseneck
and two of
where it pulled out of the raising plastic block on the bottom of the
IMF mast.  It looks like
I can put a washer and a nut on the back side, but I did not find any
"old" parts inside my mast.
There is a black slider/flange? inside the mast that is visible just
above the main furling line.
If I do put put a nut on the back of the main's raising block, should
the black slider inside the
mast be above or below the gooseneck?

Thanks!
Bud Connor
S/V  1990 Rhodes 22 - currently un-named
Melbourne, FL