[Rhodes22-list] Chris's Addendum

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Sep 25 22:33:43 EDT 2005

Actually my students don't ask for my autograph, just that I write in
something that approaches legibility.  And the white board doesn't have a
spell check button so I have to convince them we are playing a game and to
win they have to spot my intentional misspellings.  Man, I go through a big
bag of Jolly Ranchers each month!
Chris