[Rhodes22-list] Broken Goose Neck Pictures

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:08:29 EDT 2005

Bud,

Your boom slider is different then mine. (Not uncommon)This is why Ed
suggested photos. There are a couple of different versions. My slider does
have a nut and washer to attach gooseneck but it does not look like your
slider.There are also two screws that attach to flanges. These screws do not
have a nut inside. If these pulled out you can re-tap. Do not tap all of the
way through.

You photos show no flanges. The flanges go around the furling tube inside
the mast. Perhaps this version has no nut attaching gooseneck. Insert the
bolt with gooseneck attached and see if it goes all the way through. MJM's
post suggest that there may be no nut.

Sorry for any mis-information.

Wally