[Rhodes22-list] Mindless and envy. Possibly horse shitand politics, but doubtful.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 26 22:41:34 EDT 2005

Imagine that... joining a list called "Rhodes22-list", then getting innundated with emails about sailboats. Liberals.... go figger...

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> SMutart at CWRLaw.com 09/26/05 1:19 PM >>>
How do I get off your email list?? I blundered in by responding to one of the political comments one of you more conservative members issued and now am inundated with advice ranging from storage of masts to what oil to use--I only operate a car and lawn mower. My wife would tell ME  I deserve it. PLEASE LET ME OUT. thanks. Steve THE LANDLUBBER.