[Rhodes22-list] Mindless and envy. Possiblyhorse shitand politics, but d...

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 26 23:07:52 EDT 2005

Ok Steve,

These guys are having a bit of fun with you. You'll have to excuse them,
they've probably been into the rum again. :-)

we as list members cannot unsubscribe you, you must do it yourself.

Scroll to the bottom of this email and click on the Help
www.rhodes22.org link. that should take you to the same page you used to
sign up in the first place. Follow the directions to unsubscribe.

Hope this helps.

Rik