[Rhodes22-list] The Media, Mass Semi-Hysteria, and The Goodness of the Human Spirit (Political)

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:04:44 EDT 2005

As an aside to the comments on the MSM, did anyone watch Bush's speech from
NO a couple of weeks ago. I watched it on CBS and what I remember most was
that after the speech, CBS cut to a reporter in the Astrodome in Houston and
began to ask evacuees what they thought of the speech. It was very obvious
that he was wording the questions to try a get a negative response.
Unfortunately for him, pretty much everyone had a positive comment on the
president's speech. It was really rather humorous the lengths he would go to
to try and get a bad comment. Eventually, someone figured out what he was
doing and started saying bad stuff just so she could stay on camera, but her
comments didn't make a whole lot of sense. So much for an impartial media!
 Hank