[Rhodes22-list] RE: Steve - aka small s - Obligation

Steven L. Mutart SMutart at CWRLaw.com
Tue Sep 27 11:17:17 EDT 2005

 Ed:The last surprise I gave my wife was waking up alive Sunday morning. It had been one hell of a party and frankly I was proud that I didn't come home in an ambulance. I now have to play lawyer and go bill someone

-----Original Message-----
From: ed kroposki [mailto:ekroposki at charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:54 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Steve - aka small s - Obligation

Steve:

     Before you pull Rik's parachute cord, consider opportunity and obligation.  You have told us that you are married.  When was the last time you gave your wife a wild surprise?

     Consider taking her out of town to dinner.  You could take her to the U.S. Sailboat show in Annapolis, Maryland on the weekend of Oct 8 thru 10.  See a description at:   http://www.usboat.com/sailboat/information.htm

(Do you know how to use hotkeys?)

     What could be more enjoyable that walking the docks among sailboats?  Then you could wine and dine her afterwards.  You might even meet some of those on this sailing list.

     General Boats, the maker of the Rhodes 22 is scheduled to be among the exhibitors.  I expect that a little sunshine would make her day, and that you could use some also.  Then imagine the sideways looks that you would be getting all the way home.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA

Addendum:  "Throw off the bowline, sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the Dream."  Mark Twain