[Rhodes22-list] Opinions on Replacement Jib Sheets for Bud andSteve

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 29 11:21:08 EDT 2005

Steve,
Re. Ed's suggestion about the boat show.
If time permits during the boat show days, you might enjoy seeing 'noon meal formation' at the Naval Academy.  That weekend will be very active in the yard, as it is the Air Force Academy game weekend.  If possible, show up early, and verify at USNA main office, since it could be crowded.  It will be worthwhile.
Art