[Rhodes22-list] MICHAEL!

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 08:23:44 EDT 2005

Oh no!, Oh no!. Lock and load, prime the caymores, the
sky is falling, dig a fallout shelter, man the
barricade, etc......

Everything is fine, take a deep breath, the system is
processing a 100,000 emails a day quite fine, in your
case you write in html format, the list is text
format, you are getting converted by lynx and
sometimes not the greatest(try writing in text format
to the list), In rummy case I subspect he is
"replying" to the person, instead of the list(check
the address in your "sent" box that was used for the
missing message). I got a few direct message that
looked like they were ment for list posts.

Take it easly people, chill, sit back and have a cold
one, take a load off..............
-mjm

www.rhodes22.org/list