[Rhodes22-list] JOE SINNETT'S dreams of Regatta

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 1 14:31:44 EST 2006

Joe,

Ask Luis about the regatta idea for Bradenton, possibly in the Fall.  Hasn't been much response yet - maybe there are few Rhoadies that trail their boats.  That part of Florida is out of sight.

Curious about your EAA ties - I used to fly a Luscombe Silvaire - now newly restored in Memphis.

Cheers,
Art