[Rhodes22-list] Joe Sinnett as old as Stan?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Apr 2 18:14:59 EDT 2006

Joe,
      Are you as old as Stan?  Do we have one upsmanship here?  Gee, maybe
Rummy should have put his boat on a trailer and taken it to Columbia?
Somewhere in the Columbia area is a Rhodes 22 in bubble wrap.  It's name is
Ranger.  Name associated with profession of its owner.  Or at least there
was on two years ago.  We have not heard from him.

Art,
     Are you as old as Stan, too?

Imagine having two old biplane pilots around.  Have you ever flown the
stagger winger?  Joe should have spoken up while flyboy Brad was here.
Maybe Joe is really looking for one of those boat planes with the pusher
motor?

Did you see the car that Bob of Maine is making?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA