[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 1 12:11:02 EST 2006

  TO:  Midwest owners

  I'm in the market for a sailboat and interested in seeing a Rhodes22 'in the flesh' having read the website.  I've been in contact with Stan at General Boats who suggested that I post my name and address to see if there is someone within a reasonable driving distance of my location that might have one they would be willing to show me as I continue with my research.  Is there a Rhodes22 within the environs of Crawfordsville Indiana (about 45 mi north&west of Indianapolis) (30 mi south of Lafayette IN)(60 mi east of Champagne-Urbana IL) that the owner might make available for me to see and get a feel for what a Rhodes22 is all about?

  Rex Henthorn
  rexh at sbcglobal.net