[Rhodes22-list] Charles Henthorn, Hello, Look here

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 2 22:32:04 EDT 2006

Charles,

   My boat is in my backyard in Michigan City, Indiana, about an hour and
a half away from Crawfordsville.  You are welcome to come by anytime I
am in town.  We live in Chicago, but are in Michigan city most weekends
and
I expect to be working on the boat when I am there.  It won't be ready
(mast up and rigged) until mid-May.  That is when the marinas open in
Chicago.

Ron