[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:52:56 EDT 2006

Rex, I have a R-22 in the water and ready to sail in Carlyle IL.  About 4
hour drive from you.  There is another person who has a boat near Michigan
City but he is probably not in the water yet.  If you decide to make the
trek to Carlyle there is cheap lodging near the marina.  Let me know.

Bob Weber