[Rhodes22-list] Storage

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Apr 3 17:33:32 EDT 2006

It's a hassle getting anything in or out of the combing.  Our boat has a
little "rail" under there meant to hold the companionway board but it's too
hard to wrestle in and out of there so we don't use it.  We have little
cubby holes cut into both port and starboard sides where we keep a few
little things--maybe additional cubby holes would be something we could
utilize.  Or a closable hatch to access that space--but crawling down and
under is a PITA.

And watch out for hornets building nests under there.

Slim