[Rhodes22-list] Storage

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Mon Apr 3 22:47:50 EDT 2006

And here I thought combings are what you got out of your moustache and
beard after eating snack food like chips or crackers.   (:^{D~

I must not realize just how big I am.

http://www.recgov.org/sail/photos02-takeout/default.htm (I'm the one in
the red hood)

....but I don't think I could get under my seats far enough to see up
under the coamings.  I am still trying to figure out how someone got
themselves all of the way into the laz.

Todd T.