[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:25:29 EDT 2006

Rex, all I can offer is a "C" trial, as in Carlyle.  The wind is usually
good and steady except July & August.  There are 3 major marinas that serve
the lake Barb and Bob must be at the one where my contact is limited.  Lemme
know what your plans are.  If you decide to come, take a look at my website
www.odysseysailing.com and check my course schedule to make sure I don't
have any classes planned.

Bob Weber