[Rhodes22-list] Boat Insurance Question

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 19:52:41 EDT 2006

Mark,
Negotiate with BoatUS. I had to do that two years ago when I insured with
them. They try to go by "Blue Book" value on the R22, but the figures are not
valid. The R22 is the only boat that can be recycled and come out new. Name
another manufacturer that offers a warranty like GBI does on their used/recycled
 boats. There aren't any. If BoatUS can't see the forest through the trees,
go  with your other choice, but I would still want to haggle with BoatUS just
on  principle. (Jerks)

Rummy