[Rhodes22-list] Is this boat still avialable?

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 17:11:43 EDT 2006

Ron,

  The boat is going to be out of comission for a while (I figure that is going to be around 2 months, but I'm hopping that it is going to be less than that).

  I'll let you know when the boat is back in service.

  Luis

Captain Ron <rwaselenchuk at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

I just found you boat for rent and would like to know if it still is?
I would like to do a full daysail out of clearwater if possible.

Please contact me at this email or at 813-786-386

Thank you for you prompt response.

Ron W.