[Rhodes22-list] Is this boat still avialable?

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 17:46:15 EDT 2006

Ed,

  Both of the motors that I had died and I do not have the money to buy another motor yet. At this time, I am giving all my income to a Doctor (I think that he bought a brand new boat and I'm making the payments) and it is going to be that way for a while.

  Jerry Lowe and his wife, Carol, were the last ones to use the boat and I was so embarrassed that the motors died while they were using the boat. I do not want this happening to anybody else.

  I spent some money to get both motors fixed, but they are not right still. I'm done spending money on those (I think they might make good tackle for mooring); I'm going to wait to get a new motor.

  So, unless there is a generous soul/s out there somewhere or I win the lottery, the boat is going to be out of commission for at least 2 months.

  Luis

  S/V MIRACLE

  P.S. For those wondering about the sailboat (except for the motors) and the area, maybe Jerry and Carol could tell you a little bit about them.

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

Luis,
How could you? Two months, what did the last renter do? And I was
getting ready to come down next week. Now I will have to tow my own boat
south. We all deserve a good explaination.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA
~~~~?~~~~

Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.