[Rhodes22-list] Need a Boat Name

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Apr 4 20:49:03 EDT 2006

The only one I think you missed was "never again II"

 Any kids? Pets? Other names? You can post, Sometime it is good martial to
make a name out of that is meaningful to tour family,

BTW, be careful think how this sounds on the VHF

"Pan Pan Pan Pan This is reef madness, Pan Pan Pan Pan This is reefer
madness, Medical, ........", gives new meaning to the Coastguard saying they
will be right there :-)

-mjm