[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Question

Rick Redmond credmond at gmpexpress.net
Wed Apr 5 18:23:43 EDT 2006

Rory,

Unlike the more experience sailors that have answered you, my wife and I are
novice sailors and we would never be on the bay in the summer without the
bimini.  We leave ours leaning forward until we need it and while it does
provide an obstruction for the cabin hatch and going forward it has never
been a problem during the five years we have owned our boat.  It is easy to
remove from the boat and reinstall, just two screws.

By the way we sail south of you from the mouth of the Patuxent.  Hope to see
you out there.

Rick Redmond
S/V Rough Draw