[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 6 19:30:15 EDT 2006

Doug,
      That sounds great.  Got one winterized in Michigan City that I have been offered a chance to see and an offer to crew on one on the water at Carlyle Lake in Illinois.   Its been years since I was at Brookville but I'd guess it to be about 1.5 hrs southeast of Indy?
  Rex

"Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY)" <douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com> wrote:
  Rex,

Starting in May, sometime, Fretnaught (1986) will be in a slip at Hanna
Creek on Brookville Lake. In fact, if you want, you could probably help me
put her in the water! ;^)

I also know of 2 others on Brookville. I'd guess either of them would be
happy to give you a ride, once we get them in the water.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I'm afraid I don't have the
opportunity to check the list as often as I used to.

--Doug

Doug Gardner

s/v Fretnaught