[Rhodes22-list] Off-topic Story For Brad

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Apr 7 17:34:11 EDT 2006

Yeah, I know he's off the list, so I'm sending
this direct to him as well.

/Robert Skinner
No original source known, but supposedly a true story.

A airliner flying from Seattle to San Francisco
unexpectedly landed in Sacramento because of a
minor problem. The flight attendant explained
that there would be a delay and if the
passengers wanted to get off the aircraft, they
could re-board in 50 minutes.

All passengers deplaned except one gentleman who
was blind. His seeing eye dog lay quietly
underneath the seat in front of him. He had flown
this flight before and the pilot approached him
and said, “Keith, we'll be here for almost an
hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your
legs?”

The blind man replied, “No thanks, but maybe my
dog would like to stretch his legs.”

Picture this: All the people in the gate area came
to a complete standstill when they looked up and
saw the pilot walk off the plane with a seeing-eye
dog and even wearing dark sunglasses.

They scattered
 and not only tried to change
planes, but change airlines as well!