[Rhodes22-list] Wally, Daniel

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 8 10:59:57 EDT 2006

Ed,

I put my deposit with Stan in October and visited him in Edenton in
November.  Stan showed me the Spitzer Hilton.  Although it is very nice of
him to offer lodging we decided to stay on 4-17 and 4-18 at a place called
Lords Proprietors' Inn which is a B&B located on Broad Street in Edenton.
We're hoping to get Stan and Rose out to lunch or dinner.  Sure hope he is
feeling better.

Re the test sail...I ordered a new double axle galvanized trailer which
they'll use when delivering in May. The boat will be moored in front of my
house so I'm expecting GB  to rig, launch and test sail at delivery.  Given
limited sailing experience on my West Wight Potter 15, I'll welcome all the
instruction and advice possible.   I haven't met Elton yet but am looking
forward to it.  Our plan is to use our lake for daily practice and then
trailer it to Champlain from time to time in the summer.   I'll take my
digital camera again to Edenton.  This time I'll make sure the battery isn't
dead.  Dan