[Rhodes22-list] bob mellor - some information

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 21:48:21 EDT 2006

Bob, one more bit of data...  I began the process last summer looking for a
recylced Rhodes.  After my first exchange with Stan I realized that to get
the features I wanted I would need to wait for a late-model used boat.  One
came in, so then when I added all the updates I wanted, I was within $10K of
a new boat.  After discounts for up-front cash payment (as published on the
web site) I realized I was within about $5K of a new boat price, and it was
late in the season, so we opted for new this spring.  So I guess the moral
is, you need to make that initial choice of "refreshed but dated" or
"new/essentially new with all the latest upgrades."

Dave B.