[Rhodes22-list] Engine gremlin discovered

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Apr 11 12:27:21 EDT 2006

Joseph,

We hear a lot of stories like yours.  It's hard to believe that design
flaw exists on every Yamaha engine.  They are all raised and lowered.
Do you have a fuel boot going through your transom, or are your fuel
lines going over the transom?

Be very careful with gasoline fittings inside enclosed spaces.  Fuel
vaporizes.  Battery terminals arc.

Kaboom.

Bill Effros