[Rhodes22-list] Peter - Tiller extension holder

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 17:01:39 EDT 2006

Rummy,

  Thanks, I had forgotten to request a picture :-)

  Well, I was just kidding around when I requested documentation on the Bungee device.

  I'll have the Cuba Libres anyway, I may come up with an idea for something.

  Luis

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Luis,
The picture is a little dark, but you can see the bungee at the very top.
The advantage to this setup is that all rain water runs off the tiller handle
and doesn't accumulate under the cover. It also keeps it dead center.
If I remember correctly, I figured out how to do this after many rum and
cokes. Sometimes a little lubrication of the brain helps.
Speaking of brain lubrication, this Friday is the annual breaking in the
lake party. Captain Keller, Rodger Rookey and I have gotten together the past
couple of years and we're going to continue the tradition again this year.
Hey Ed, want to get really drunk with us Friday? Anyone else going to be in
the area is also welcome. Bring rum.

Rummy
Name: Rhodes22 014.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 898598 bytes Desc: not available