[Rhodes22-list] Coast Guard Equipment

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 13 22:42:04 EDT 2006

Rory,

My read is that underwater epoxy is slick and racy until about 48 hours has elapsed in the water.  It then is supposed to stary peeling off.  This is good if you want to repaint without much sanding, not otherwise.  Only the 2 part formulas, VC Perfection is one, will endure longer in the water.

Art