[Rhodes22-list] We're In the Water!

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 01:46:09 EDT 2006

Mark,

Congratulations.  Next time I'm wandering the Wash Sailing Marina I'll  check
out your boat,   I'm sure it's a beaut.

Thanks to for the update re Elton and our boat.  I really feel sorry  for the
guy, it seems like everything that could go wrong went wrong on his last
trip.  He's got to be exhausted, frustrated, behind sched, and  broke.  He and
Stan have both called to keep us current.  He's  running just a week late, it's
not the end of the world.

We're really eager to get our boat and get on the water.  The CG may  want to
put out a notice to mariners regarding a new floating hazard to  navigation
around Deale, we'll see.

Dave