[Rhodes22-list] Shorties and Boom Shower

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 22:26:35 EDT 2006

Bill,

I think you are really on to something with shorties.  I want to follow this closely.  I wonder if there are any 'junk' mast sections at GB.

A few months ago I described the Coleman hot water heater with shower head.  Actually meant for coffee too, but has a shower head attachment.  I have built a frame and shower enclosure (also potty enclosure) to suspend over the boom for stability.  Just gravity feed from a 5 gal portable carrier.

A handy item when you can't or don't get into a motel of marina shower...

Art