[Rhodes22-list] having a bad email day, this is a test

Michel Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Apr 16 12:46:53 EDT 2006

I been holding off out of cursory, you are doing a good thing and anything I
said felt in the category of "no good deed should go unpunished".

But now that you ask :-)

The fount looks better, IIRC  you are working on screen panels for lite and
air which should help. I kind of like the poptop "form" factor but this
design gets you out of the issues with the stays, lines and mast, not bad.

I would add a line from the loose part going over the mast to the side
rails, to pull it tight, winds.

I assume the poptop hardware was in the way but I would be tempted to
subject using a zipper(like for the back stay) giving it a more one piece
look.

The basic shape looks like it will work.

-mjm