[Rhodes22-list] Commissioning

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 22:22:41 EDT 2006

What's all this fuss about commissioning?  It takes what it takes and that's
all.  It takes more time the first time but then it gets easier.  Just take
it slowly and do what needs to be done and enjoy the process.  Sailing isn't
just sailing--it's all the rest too, so just go through the process and get
'er done.

Even though I've done this many times, we never try to rush.  It's not a
race.  We take our sweet time and make sure we've got it right.  That's
what's important.  It takes us about an hour to launch or retrieve and get
ready to haul or whatever.  But if it takes more than that, OK.  Don't sweat
it.

Slim