[Rhodes22-list] Beer Overboard

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Apr 17 14:56:57 EDT 2006

Bob,

Can you give us a few pointers?  Tack vs. jibe?  Figure 8?  Do you have any
specific down wind/up wind maneuvers?  Anything would be helpful.  I plan to
work on this a lot this summer.

Dog overboard will likely happen to us too some day.  He wears a doggie PFD
(a DFD?) with the handle on the top making it easy to grab him and lift him
into the boat, and we keep him tethered to the boat when we're under way.
Still, it could happen.

Slim