[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in Spokane - Reply to Bob F?

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Apr 17 20:45:00 EDT 2006

Bob You can go to :  http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/
Scroll down to Chris Geankoplis (author) and start in September, October and
November.  There were a number of Glitches but I would suggest that you use
the most recent "Day 1, Day 2, etc"  I can also send you the days as PDF
files a couple at a time and will do so shortly.  These go through day 22
and I actually found Days through 28.  I'll try to get those out the the
whole list also.

Chris G
S/V Enosis