[Rhodes22-list] burying the rail

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Apr 18 21:09:24 EDT 2006

Thanks, Again, Peter,

These are books I have never read.  I'm very empirical, and I entered
sailing after the development of speedometers.  My instruments told me
again and again that I was going faster when I was upright.

You've got to admit, though, that it feels faster when you're skirting
the edge of a wipe-out.

Bill Effros