[Rhodes22-list] LED steaming / foredeck light - thanks

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Apr 19 14:58:09 EDT 2006

Thanks to all who so kindly referred me to the Casey book.
I'm ordering it for my library today.  If any of the
other 99 ideas are as useful, it will be worth twice the
price.

LEDs are a lifesaver for big guys like me.  I don't like
to go up a mast (or take one down) to replace a dead bulb.
It's right up there with under-dash work on my list of
jobs to avoid.

And minimizing wiring fits in with my "at least two uses
for every piece of gear" ideal for simplification.  With
this scheme, there can be an extra wire in place ready to
use if one of the hot ones craps out.

Good stuff!
/Robert Skinner