[Rhodes22-list] Prospective Rhodie in Texas

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Apr 21 02:05:16 EDT 2006

My brother owns a Rhodes 22 on Eagle Mountain Lake in Ft Worth. If you don't find something closer to you, give him a holler at bill at parsonsys.net

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> daculp at gmail.com 4/20/2006 10:44:50 pm >>>
Hello Rhodes 22 Group:

I am located in Central Texas on Lake LBJ and am very interested in
upgrading to the Rhodes 22.  I currently own a ComPac 16 and have spent a
year researching for a 22 foot replacement.  In other words, it has taken me
a year to reach the same conclusion that you all probably already know!  I
believe the R-22 is the boat for me but I have never seen one in person.
Does anyone know of a 22 for sale close by in Texas or an adjoining state?
Or failing that, is there anyone on the list near Lake Travis or Canyon Lake
in Texas that would be willing for me to just take a look at your boat in
person sometime?  I would at least like to see one before I make the trip to
Edenton.

Thanks in advance,
David Culp
Horseshoe Bay, Tx.